miércoles, diciembre 26, 2007

¡Happy Birthday Jared!


Today is a very special day, the sunrise was brilliant, the sky is blue more than ever, everything is beautiful in the best possible way.


Maybe is just an illusion I have but I don't care. Today is YOUR FUCKING DAY my tiny, sweet, crazy and brilliant boy, and THAT become this day in the Best Day of the Year.

Today is your birthday and The Echelon: that freaky, big and amazing family that you created is on party around the world because of you.

What more can I say? that I love you, I admire you, I wish you the best for... nah... all these wishes are crap compare which you deserve, but, wherever... I wish you the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER, THE BEST, FUN, HAPPY AND FUN LIVE THAT EVERYONE CAN LIVE... and please!, never change!!!... we love you in the way you are...

All the kisses and huges for you, my boy.

Provehito in Altum,
forever,

-D.

No hay comentarios.: